Be an #ArtsHero
The Senate MUST act by August 1st or Arts Non-Profits and Individual Artists WILL NOT SURVIVE. Contact Your Senators Today and ask them to:
● Extend the Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation program (FPUC) supplementing unemployment benefits by $600/week.
● Provide a 100% subsidy for the COBRA program to protect workers’ healthcare, with eligibility extended to 36 months.
● Expand Arts funding by the National Endowment for the Arts, the National Endowment for the Humanities, and the Corporation for Public Broadcasting.
● Guarantee that a fair percentage of relief reach BIPOC, LGBTQ+, differently-abled, and economically disadvantaged individuals.
● Extend the Paycheck Protection Program and allow all nonprofits fair access to it.
For a full list of Actions, go to: www.beanartshero.com
Support BIPOC Theatre Makers and Organizations: here’s a handful of BIPOC-focused Theatre Companies in the Bay Area:
For more information and updates follow Susannah on Facebook.